Boutique riad Bab Essaouira by black Zitoun
A proud member of the “Coolest Riads Collection”, along with Riad Dar Najat
why visiting riad bab Essaouira ?
Essaouira is an ancient, lovely, romantic little city on the Atlantic coast of Morocco. The beach is sandy and beautiful, and the medina is gorgeous and peaceful with a laid-back atmosphere. Spending time within Essaouira’ s well-preserved stone ramparts takes visitors back to a long-ago time of mystery and discovery, when this town was named; “Mogador” and sailors knew this shoreline as “The Barbary Coast”. The medina is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You’ll be amazed to experience the local art, history, culture and hospitality, and also take advantage of the wide assortment of beach activities including surfing, kite-surfing, swimming, sun bathing, quad riding, camel riding, horse riding, and the list goes on. Or just sit and relax at a small cafe or sun-drenched rooftop terrace. If you dream of exotic sand & sea destinations, Essaouira has the activity, or relaxation setting to suit you!
Essaouira is also famous for its outstanding, fresh seafood, brought ashore by local fisherman daily.
Riad Bab Essaouira: a very special place to stay in Essaouira
- Perfectly located in the heart of Essaouira’s medina, surrounded by artisans and shops.
- An easy, 5 minute walks from the big square and beach, but quietly secluded from the sounds of the sea and birds.
- Fantastic, panoramic ocean and city views from either of 2 private and airy rooftop terraces.
- 3 comfortable bedrooms with a private living room for each.
- Fully equipped American kitchen for food lovers. Simply order from the “Fresh Daily” menu and let our staff look after all your gastronomy desires.
- 3 flat screen TV’s.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the riad.
- Decorated with a fascinating fusion of art featuring local works and traditional Black African design.
- Unique and cozy atmosphere that will transform guests into the greatest ambassadors of our brand new guest house in Essaouira.
We look forward to spending time and sharing our lovely guest house and city with you!